Taking place over two days in venues around Downtown Iowa City, the conference is the largest gathering of Iowa’s entrepreneurial and innovation community.
The 2015 event featured author Seth Godin, Dwolla CEO Ben Milne, and Finnegans CEO Jacquie Berglund, along with 135+ speakers across 100+ educational sessions.
EntreFEST 2017 Speaker Self Nominations are now open!
We are seeking experts in a variety of fields and disciplines to deliver dynamic keynote speeches, breakout sessions, and workshops that address the needs of six primary audiences and key industries:
- Small business owners
- High-growth startup founders and their teams
- Executives and employees leading innovation inside existing organizations
- Economic and community development professionals and grassroots startup community organizers focused on building a stronger entrepreneurial ecosystem in their area
- First time entrepreneurs and people looking at starting a business
- We are seeking nominations of speakers to address topics of innovation in industries including agriculture, design (all types), nonprofits, health, education, advanced manufacturing, aging, financial technology (FinTech), logistics, and distribution.
Submit Your Nomination